Program / Project Manager.
Accomplished numerous international, multi-million dollar WB / EU and bilateral funded Technical Assistance programs in emerging and developing countries.
Specialised in innovative public/private sector development with focus on SME support by:
• Establishment of Business Incubators / Business Support Centres and Business Associations
• SME, PSD policy development, institution building, business plan competitions, income generation programs, cluster development, competitive Business Development Services adapted to local demand, youth and gender.
• Training, capacity building, industrial and business advice.
• Vocational Education and Training (VET) linked to PSD
• Identification, formulation, implementation, monitoring & evaluation
Working Experience: 30 years
Seeking Contracts: Long Term Consulting,
Regional Experience: Yugoslavia, United Rep. of Tanzania, Ukraine, Tanzania, Switzerland, Suriname, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Republic of Moldova, Philippines, Pakistan, Niger, Netherlands, Mali, Malawi, Macedonia, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Germany, France, Egypt, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Belgium, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Armenia,
Sector Experience: Capacity Building, Commerce, Crisis Managment, Economic, Education, Employment, Fundraising, Gender Equality, Handicraft, Human Resources, Labour Market, Media, Micro-finance, Poverty Reduction, Procurement, Public Relations, Rural Development, Social Development, Trade, Training, Youth,