FAQs for Job Seekers
Jobs4Development is a simple yet powerful way of finding jobs within the international development field. It's all Free! You can:
- Browsing Jobs: Filter jobs quickly by geographical region, experience required, sector and contract type. Apply for jobs online and save time!
- Job Alerts: Sign up for free job alerts by email. Only receive those jobs of interest to you. No need to read through huge lists of jobs.
- RSS Feeds: Keep up-to-date with the latest jobs using customised RSS feeds
- Personalised Homepage: Your own personalised homepage, shows the jobs of most interest at a glace. Sign up for jobs alerts to create your personalised homepage.
- Online Profile: Post your CV online and let the recruiters find you! Upload your CV in multiple versions and/or languages. Add a profile picture for more visibility.
Job alerts are an easy way to keep informed about new jobs of specific interest to you. If you would like to receive job alerts simply sign up here
- it only takes seconds!
Each email alert contains a link at the bottom via which you can stop job alerts. You can also stop alerts by logging in and clicking "notifications" from the "My Account" menu.
You can change the frequency of job alerts by logging in and clicking "notifications" from the "my account" menu.
You can change the types of job of interest to you by clicking "job settings" from the "my account" menu.
Posting your CV / Creating a job seeker profile:
Posting your CV online couldn't be easier! Simply create an online profile using the post a CV
You'll be able to upload CVs, categorise your profile, and post your profile picture in the next step.
Before your online profile appears in the CV Database
it needs to be approved.
This usually takes up to 24 hours during the working week. The CV database is not updated during the weekend.
Don't worry, if your CV has been correctly categorised and your have experience or skills relevant to the international development sector
your CV will appear online soon.
In order to update your online profile, simply login
and click the "edit profile" link.
When you update your CV or categorise it differently, we need to approve the changes before it will appear in
the CV Database
Profiles are ordered by last login of each user. The more often you come back to the site, the higher you'll appear in our results1
Jobs4Development.com is completely free to use for job seekers - Enjoy!
If you have any problems using the site, or have any questions about how the site operates simply send us an email to help@Jobs4Development.com