Grameen Foundation 2014 Fellowships
Volunteer - United States of America, North America
Apply by: 15th March 2014
This fellowship program is a unique opportunity for professionals to gain hands-on field experience with Grameen Foundation. You will work with some of the brightest minds in global development and social innovation. One year assignments will be tailored to match your skills and interest with the needs of Grameen Foundation's local field offices in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
• Hands-on field experience.
• 1 year program, starting September 2014.
• Placements with Grameen Foundation teams and partner organizations.
• Pre-departure training, ongoing support, networking and professional development opportunities.
• Local living and Supplemental Health Insurance stipend
We're connecting the poor to their potential...and you to yours. We are currently recruiting for the 2014 Grameen Foundation Fellowship! Fellows can make their mark in the fight against poverty, while also broadening their professional horizon and gaining invaluable hand-on experience.
To apply, candidates must:
1. Complete the Fellowship Application Form (Download here)
2. Submit form online
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT (EST) ON MARCH 15, 2014.
Please mention Jobs4Development in your application