Call for Experts in Public Procurement
KPMG Advisory Spa
Short Term Consulting - Serbia, Eastern Europe
Apply by: 10th March 2017
KPMG Advisory Spa, belonging to the KPMG International network, is an Italian based consultancy with a leading role in the national market. In addition, KPMG Advisory is a protagonist in different International projects funded by international organisations and institutions and EU/UN Agencies.
KPMG ADVISORY is seeking for experienced and motivated Experts in the area of Public Procurement (PP) to provide technical assistance in Serbia to the Ministry of Finance and other Public governmental institutions in charge of procurement regulations.
The specific focus of the project is to provide technical assistance to the Public Procurement Office in designing and implementing, within an overall procurement reform strategy, an e-procurement platform.
Position: Key Experts and Non- Key Experts in Public Procurement
Experts will work in close coordination and will contribute to the implementation of the procurement reform strategy. Furthermore, they will provide capacity development trainings to increase procurement management capacity for supporting the integrity and transparency of the public procurement system.
Specific Requirements (the ones in bold are mandatory for Key expert’ positions)
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Organizational/Technical Sciences
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the area of public procurement system gained in the EU Member States or EU candidate countries
• Minimum 5 years in development and setting-up system of E-procurement in the EU Member States
• Experience in reform and harmonisation of public procurement system with acquis communautaire
• Experience in drafting and preparation guidelines, manuals, models of tender documentation, working materials in area of PP and development of trainings and
• Previous professional experience in EU/international donor funded projects
• Experience in E-procurement and ICT, including web-development and application development
• Previous experience in the Balkan area, specifically in Serbia, would be a great advantage
• Good English language skills, both spoken and written
• Working knowledge of Serbian language will be an asset
How to apply
If you would like to be considered, please register on line through the specific KPMG International Opportunities at www.intlcareers.kpmg.it or send an updated EuropeAid formatted CV to Ms. Federica Mesiano Laureani to the e-mail address: it-fm-EuCareers@kpmg.it
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted
KPMG Advisory Spa is an equal opportunity employer
Please mention Jobs4Development in your application